Any advice on modifying my diet?

I'm 16 years old, male, 6"1', and 165lbs with a low body fat.

I'm looking to bulk right now, and am increasing my calorie intake accordingly. Does anyone have any advice on modifying my diet? (not enough of one type of nutrient, change the times at which I'm having these meals, etc.

Hour 1:
Oatmeal
Eggs
Milk
37 carbs 39 protein

Hour: 4
Tuna
2 bread
30 carbs 28 protein

Hour 6
Banana
Whey shake (consumed half right before, half right after workout)
42 carbs 40 protein

Workout for 1:30 min. Eat right when I get back.

Hour 8
White rice
46 carbs 5 protein

Hour 11
Potato
Beef jerky
Guacamole
Milk
68 carbs 38 protein

Hour 15
Chicken
Rice
Nuts
Yogurt
56 carbs 34 protein


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2JSKbuD

0 comments:

Post a Comment