I need help!

Hello everyone ... I need an advice.
So, it's been several weeks since I've been around the same weight (74 / 75kg) and based on weight, every week I increased my diet by 100/150 calories. For example, this week I followed a 3500-calorie diet compared to 3400 last week. Now, I don't know what to do because weighing myself today I saw that I lost almost 1kg.
Either the scale is broken (despite is new) or there is something wrong with my diet. Also because when I measured myself, I saw that I gained several inches in different body parts. A possible mistake that I made in the diet is the fact that I eat so much at breakfast and lunch and then I have a very light dinner because like by 5 pm I have already reached almost all the macros. What do you guys think? And also this next week will be the last bulk week then I’ll start cutting.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2X8SaXb

0 comments:

Post a Comment