Weight platue and current stage assessment

Hey Everyone I would like to say that I started eating healthier and going lifting from late February. My starting weight Was 123.5Kg my current weight is 98 kg attached is my diet for last 3 weeks and my last inbody scan 10 days ago (in case it might help there is a translation paper since it is written in Japanese). I have a few questions please bare with me because I am getting a bit disappointment beginning to lose motivation due to a lot slower results.
1- This has been my diet for the last while it started off fine but now it sort of doesn't work well and I feel like I should change something so I could use any plan or suggestions or criticism.
2- what kind of supplements should I be using I currently use Isopure zero Carb whey , should I add anything further like CLA , BCAA, l-carnitine, creatine, multivitamin etc what could be useful and how to arrange since I am on a budget so what comes first and what follows.

Furthermore any advice you feel like I might use is very much appreciated.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2QwZg5m

0 comments:

Post a Comment