Low energy and irritable mood after lunch

I've recently noticed that food could be the cause of my low energy/depressed state that hits around 2pm almost everyday like clockwork. About two weeks ago I noticed that it always happens after I eat, so I've dialed back my portions and have been sticking to low-carb/light lunches like salads. I do drink enough water.

I also have a slight case of gyno that hurts a bit after I eat. I notice a little, albeit very slight, pain in my chest after I eat around the nipple area on both pecs. Sometimes its more extreme than others.

If I don't eat for a majority of the day, I actually have a ton of energy.

I'm getting my bloodwork/hormones checked tomorrow at 4pm but wanted to post here as I have no idea what to really ask or what it could be.

Thanks.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2MtrMGT

0 comments:

Post a Comment