Relatively high caloric deficit

Welcome, this is my first post.

I am 18 years old, and I am not in my best shape of my life. Recently I have gained a lot of fat, due to a really poor & unhealthy diet.
I pretty much understand the basics of gaining & losing weight, but I have a question!
The last time I measured myself (with a body analyzer scale; which of course is not 100% accurate) I got the following results:

Weight: 72,6 kg
Body fat mass: 31,6% (22,9 kg)
Body muscle mass: 35,5% (25,7 kg)

I am aware of the fact, that I carry way too much fat on my body, so I came up with this idea:
  • I keep my calory intake under 500 calories per day for a week,
  • I do water fasting for a week,
and I keep switching between these cycles, until I reach my goal body fat mass percent level, which is 18%.

On the days, when I keep my caloric intake under 500 calories per day, I usually eat 4 cooked eggs, which is around 329 calories (26,5 grams of protein & 22,5 grams of fat).

I do it for two reasons:
  • although I do not consume enough protein per day, I consume some to try to minimalize muscle mass loss (although some researches have shown that you lose 1/4 of weight as muscle mass),
  • eggs contain Biotin (also known as B7), the vitamin that plays role in supporting metabolism.
Also, to speed up the process & not to be a lazy f**k, from now on I will create as huge caloric deficit as possible, meaning that:
  • I will burn around 1000 calories throughout each day by walking,
  • I will do a HIIT workout every other day (excluding weekends).


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2QsMF36

0 comments:

Post a Comment