Macro adjustments when increasing HIIT

Hi there,

I have been on a calorie deficits for 4 months and naturally not seeing significant gains in mass. Granted I lost a good amount of body fat. However, I feel flat most of the time and my work outs have suffered.

I want to tighten up, which I guess is a bodyfat issue, but I don't want to look emaciated.

I am 144 pounds (down from around 155 when I started the diet for months ago).
I eat approx 150 / 160 grams protein a day and play with fats and carbs (High carb of around 200/250 grams carbs for two or three days a week, then below 100 for the others, wherein fat increases). I usually aim for around 1,900-2,000 cal a day. Would this be enough to start gaining? (While on the 'cut' I capped total cal at around 1,400-1,600).

I want to start doing more HIIT just to rev up the fat burning but I don't want to end up burning muscle. I currently lift 4 - 5 days a week, and do HIIT or LIIT twice a week

I posted a recent picture. I am 5'8 and 26 years old.

Any tips would be appreciated!
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2WfMPkF

0 comments:

Post a Comment