Abs and diet

So I mainly eat these things,

Pancakes, eggs, grapes, pineapples in the morning sometimes bananas. Afternoon for lunch mainly salmon, rice, and vegetables. For dinner I eat salmon or chicken with rice and vegetables. Side things i eat are a lot of almonds, water, pineapples, drink pineapple juice, etc. and of course Oreos I know they’re high in sugar and fat but I can’t stop eating them lol but I’m trying to figure out does your abs suppose to show without you flexing? I’m only 5’5 weigh 139 and they show great when I flex and sometimes do other things that activates that area like jump or laugh and etc, so is it possible I have a little extra fat on my stomach or? Because I doubt it’s fat but I guess i should work out certain areas to make them show more? Any advice?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2KeOm33

0 comments:

Post a Comment