Struggling with meal prep.

I moved out and I am in college and realised I never learned how to eat healthy.

I am 6'4 and 270 pounds and my BMR is inbetween 2500 and 3000 calories because I cant stick to exersise yet because I dont even have a plan for that so I figured I would start with nutrition first.

At my weight I have read I need 190 grans if protein a day and 108 grams of fat. I have no idea how to possible get that much protien or fat in my diet in a day, let alone in a way I can afford.

I have whey protien I bought from the online store here. I just find if i mix it with water or milk there is allways disgusting chunks in it, would a blender fix it? Since I am a collage student I would have to save up for a blender so if someone could tell me if that is work it I would appreciate it. Dont want to waste money on one not knowing if its going to work.

I also struggle to eat enough calories in the day.

Any advice at all will be taken to heart because I am starting with zero knowledge.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2toHtCv

0 comments:

Post a Comment