Paleo Diet Calories

I am trying to start the Paleo diet, but I can't find a reliable source anywhere that will give me an idea of how many calories or fat I should be consuming. From what I've read, it seems like Paleo isn't very calorie sensitive, but I need some sort of guideline.

Right now, I weigh 350 lbs, so every website is telling me I should be eating 3300 calories a day. I feel like this is unnecessary, and I just do not want to eat that much.

It seems as though I should be consuming around 50 g of Carbs and around 280 g of Protein (This is 0.8 X my body weight). Does anyone have a way for me to calculate how much fat I should be eating, or a way to calculate how many calories I should be eating in total?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2Bz8rfp

0 comments:

Post a Comment