Hard to eat?

Hi there fellow trainers,

I’ve been training for about 7-8 months, and have been seing some great results, and haven’t been skinnyfat for a while. My problem right now, is that I changed my diet, not because it wasn’t working but because it wasn’t all that healthy (and i started to get stomache problems). I find that 3000 kcal is about what I need to eat, to be in a nice lean bulk. I no longer eat processed sugar, and i have cut down on the unhealthy fats. I eat rye protein bread, tuna, advocado, lots of greens and so on, peanutbutter. However, when I eat low calory dense food, I find it’s SUPER hard to consume 3000 kcal. I simply feel too full through out the day. My protein is around 200g daily (i weigh about 81 kg, circa 175 lbs) but i can only consume about 2500 calories.

What would be the best to fill in “the gaps” of 3000 kcal? Without being too unhealthy? I really need some higher calorie dense food, but I can’t think of anything without it being too unhealthy. Thanks in advance!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2TYHHvR

0 comments:

Post a Comment