How to eat before and after a marathon?

Last time I ran 33 kms, I ate 5500kcal for the next 8 hours of the marathon, mainly sweet things :D I made sure I hit 120g protein tho. So for my next run, 24km Ive estimated I'll spend about 1800 kcal meaning to maintain weight that day I should eat 3800 kcal. And I know all of you here say that it doesn't matter what you eat for weight loss, you should just eat less than you spend.But I'm not a fan of this. But do you think I should just leave that day in a kcal deficit (I'm doing random kcal deficits atm, eating 100-200 kcal less or maintain for a month for a mini cut) of like 1000kcal cz I will eat clean and then keep what I'm doing or eat sweet to fill those 1000kcal up that day? Also do you think my muscle gains will be ****ed up after that day?It's gonna be in 2 weeks, what should my macros look like for that day? I'm 17M 165-170lbs(76-77kg) 5"10(178cm)
Note: I'll be having a 42km run 2 weeks after that.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2KpWTRG

0 comments:

Post a Comment