Binge eating disorder

I think I have an eating disorder, things have gotten out of control. I’m an amateur boxer and spent about a year weighing 85/86kg this was my fight weight. It took effort maintain through dieting and training but it was manageable and I feel as though I was comfortable there but probably the lighter end of what my body could cope with, I was lean. Earlier this year I dropped a weight class for a fight at 79kg... bad idea, this was achieved by an extremely low cal diet and overtraining, I felt starving hungry and low on energy all the time, I was cold more often than not and my sex dive plummeted, I realised this was bad and I took a break from boxing after the fight. Needless to say I let myself pig out after the many months of being in a deficit, I thought I’d get back up to where my weight was before and that would be enough of a break, how wrong I was. Three months later I’m now 93kg and whatever I do I can’t seem to satiate my hunger, I crave all sorts of junk food and seem to always be eating, I just don’t let myself get hungry no more. The thing is in the past I was so good at being disciplined but I just can’t seem to do it anymore, every time I tell myself that I’ll stop this I just start again, I just want to know what I can do to get my eating under control before I become a fat mess. I know a lot of people will read this and just say, use some will power and stop being fat but I just can’t I feel controlled by my hunger and compelled to eat, anyone else been in this situation before and got advice? Any bodybuilders post cut that struggled? Anyone at all?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/320bWqU

0 comments:

Post a Comment