How Do I Stick To My Diet While In The Hospital

Alright guys, I need a bit of advice here. I started a new "diet" about 2 weeks ago. I'm trying to bulk up and been eating somewhere between 2,600 and 3,000 calories a day. I am mostly eating chicken, ground beef, turkey, potatoes, rice and pasta for Lunch/Dinner and sticking to eggs with a protein shake in the mornings. I've been gaining about 1/2 pound every week. I have an issue though, my wife is having a scheduled c-section the first week of July and we'll be in the hospital for anywhere from 3-5 days. How the hell do I stick to my meal plans while being in the hospital? Don't think we'll have access to a fridge or a microwave. I don't want to fall off and lose all the progress I've been making. What kind of advice can you give me? Thanks in advance


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Xz9bx7

0 comments:

Post a Comment