Meal Frequency and Bulking

I have heard various opinions regarding this topic so I wanted to hear your'e thoughts aswell.

(I need 100 grams of protein a day, Bulking with a Slow Metabolism)

Questions:

1. Does It matter if I eat 2,3,4,5,6 or more meals per day and does that mean I need to split the protein equal the more meals I eat? (5 meals = 20 gram of protein per meal? or it doesnt matter as long as I eat 100 grams of protein at the end of the day?)

2. Does it matter the time you wait between each meal? 2,3,4,5,6 hours or more? (again I have slow metabolism)

3. Do you need to eat more Protein/Carbs/Calories post workout?

4. Can 5 meals mean 3 meals with Protein and 2 "snack meals" without protein? (In other words does every meal have to contain protein in it?)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2LntbMV

0 comments:

Post a Comment