Rate my diet for fat loss?

Alright so I have been working out for a while now but today onwards I hired a trainer to teach me proper form and techniques. Boy was I exhausted from learning the right movements even on something as simple as a pushup!

Anyways back to the point, I am 6ft tall (183 cm) at 136 KG of weight (42% bodyfat!)

Now my primary aim is to shed all that fat to bring it down well below 15% and my training aspect is pretty much in the hands of my coach. But as far as nutrition is concerned I am trying to work on it as well.

My daily marcos kind of look like this (I am still figuring out the right combination) 140 Grams Protein, 100 Grams Mono Unsaturated Fats & maximum of 50 grams of Carbs (Divided pre and post workout)

Most of my protein comes from whole eggs, chicken and casein protein (I apparently have 5 tubs of ON Casein I got as a gift) whereas my fats are mostly egg yolks, walnuts, avocado and coconut oil.

I intend to divide my Macros amongst 3 main meals and 2 snacks. How can I improve on this diet and are my macros right?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2ZYSCZ7

0 comments:

Post a Comment