Help me Build a Meal Plan With the Same Meals Every Day

Hi all,

First post here. I am looking for advice to put together a meal plan where I can eat the same meals every day with the goal of loosing weight. I am 27yo, 6' 260 lbs.

I am looking to do this because I struggle to find the time to cook and shop so I end up eating out and buying a premade sandwich for lunch a lot. Being able to cook once or twice a week and freeze the food would be helpful. I want to keep things as simple as possible to help with that. I eat 4 times a day, breakfast, a snack between breakfast and lunch, lunch and dinner. Due to my work situation I am stuck with what I pack to eat for breakfast, a snack and lunch so its easy to stick to a diet for those meals if I plan ahead and pack that, so I'd like to have a pretty extreme calorie deficit by the time I get to dinner in case the temptation to cheat is too great or I have dinner plans with family where I can't dictate what is prepared. I'd like to have a meal plan where each meal of the day is different, but I eat the same breakfast, snack, and lunch every day and if I am not out for dinner, I can use those same foods as a base to prepare something quick for dinner. My main concern is making sure the meals I prepare do not set me up to be deficient in some micro nutrient.

Thanks for any advice.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2YntiLV

0 comments:

Post a Comment