Making up calories?

Hi! So yesterday I went to a birthday party, hung out and ate a ton of fruit and cookies and some cake. I probably had almost 2000 extra calories and was feeling pretty gross after.
This morning I decided to use that extra energy weightlifting at the gym, and today I've eaten under 500 calories to try to make up for all the extra sugar and calories I had yesterday. I wasn't even really hungry today honestly, probably because I walked for a long time (cardio tends to suppress my appetite) and it's hot.
Is this okay? Did my work at the gym today pay off? I'm going back to what I normally eat tomorrow. I lost 35 pounds since January and now I just want to build muscle... figuring out calories is tough and I'm eating at a slight surplus for muscle growth, but I'm scared of gaining a lot of fat instead of muscle.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2LpC8Fv

0 comments:

Post a Comment