Ready to bulk, but confused

Hey guys! I have been cutting for a while now, and I am ready to bulk. I would like to try to stay as lean as possible, and I have a few questions. I am an 18 year old male, 5’7” and 140 pounds. I plan on doing the fierce five routine, with cardio on my off days. I was wondering whether I should be eating around 2300 calories/day, which is slightly over where I think my maintenance is currently, based on my slower metabolism, or around 2700, which is slightly over my calculated maintenance and where my maintenance was when I began my cut. Also, should I change the amount of calories I eat based on my workouts? And how large of a calorie surplus would you recommend? And advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2ZWP8WZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment