Somewhat lost with nutrition and need advice

Hey, I'm 21 and I've been lifting weights on and off for 3 years and easily the biggest thing I've struggled with is diet. Not that I lack discipline, but rather I'm always sort of uneasy and unsure what to do. I'm current 5'8", 150lb and would consider myself in the intermediate stage, my 1 rep bench range rn is in the 200lb range. Since summer started I've been hitting the gym 5 days a week and I'm enjoying the results. I'm very dedicated about eating 160g of protein a day, but other than that I don't really track calories or anything as I have in the past and it just wasn't really sustainable.

I'd love to have a 6 pack which I've never had, but my primary goal right now is just building muscle, that being said, I want to avoid getting chubby at all costs. Ontop of my 160g of protein a day I reckon I'm in the 2000-2500 calorie range, so I'm probably at a maintenance and wondering how I can be most efficient in my muscle building goals. I've sort of stagnated for the past year, but I also have had multi month long gaps in my fitness training which has absolutely set me back. I'm deploying soon so I'll have access to a full cafeteria and gym and I'm 100% committed to building my body as best as I can. Also I'm pretty erratic on what time of day I'm eating. I'm always sure to get 30+g of protein before or after a workout, but otherwise I just sorta play it by ear, sometimes wait a long time to eat then eat a big meal at 7pm and snack until 10-11pm.

Sorry if this is sort of scrambled, I feel that I have the weight lifting portion down, I just need a concrete plan for my diet to fully commit to. I've attached some files of my body I took today if that helps at all. Thanks homies!
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2xlDpoL

0 comments:

Post a Comment