Are my macros off? Feel like I'm having trouble losing weight

I've been having trouble losing weight, even though I try to aim for less than 1900 calories per day.

My body fat is 24.88% (measured with calipers - Jackson/Pollack 3-site method)
Currently, my body weight is 180.2 lbs.

Goals are to reduce my body fat percentage and build lean muscle.

I've been working out for the past 8 months, but haven't made any strength gains in the gym. I've just recalculated my macros, but not sure if it is right because the calories seem kind of high.

Total Calories per day: 1870
Carbs per day: 176.8g
Protein per day: 169g
Fat per day: 54.1g
Fiber per day: 36-45g

Would really appreciate any advice on this because reading all the guides online are very confusing since they have different information, such as calculating based on ratios, instead of minimums.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2YiTlE8

0 comments:

Post a Comment