Hi from belgium, I need some advice concerning Calories intake/losing weight

Hi there!

So i'm abit confused about how much calories i have to eat to lose weight and maintain muscle.

Here is how my days look like

20 Miles / day bike ride 5to7days/7 -> its about 1100-1250 calories a day depending on head or tail wind
about 17.000 steps / day
and I train weights 4 times a week.

So my calculation is that to maintain weight i'd need about 3500 calories every day because i burn calories from my bike rides,
I don't include the 17k, and have no idea how much 1h of weight training burns.

so to lose weight and maintain muscle how much would you guys advise me to eat ?
Or is my calculation just way off ?

Any help or tips would be appreciated
Sorry for any grammar mistakes ;)

Kind regards,
Adrian.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2ZZhIHc

0 comments:

Post a Comment