Meal Plan struggles

Hi all,

I am posting today because I am struggling to come up with a simple meal plan which allows me to get what I need.

I have 2 main challenges that dont allow me to reach my goals

1. Job
2. I am stupid/clueless when it comes to meals and eating. If its not packaged I dont understand what I am eating. I say this very seriously and disappointed, I am no good at understanding nutrition no matter how hard I try.

The struggle with my job are it's a call center. 8am - 5pm. With 2 breaks which means my calorie intake naturally is not as high as someone who is consistently active. I am getting the training in but am not leaning down as I would like to.

The BB macro calculator suggest my macronutrient are as follow for fat loss.

Carbs:160
Protien: 160
Fats:36G
Caloric intake:1700

I want to have a simply meal plan 3x per day breakfast lunch dinner and maybe some snacks.

I dont aim to be some jacked silverback, just look nice while on the beach etc.

My current stats are

Height:168cm
Age 32
Weight 80kg
Bf: 20%

Training program is layne norton phat.

Can someone please help me come up with a simply meal plan which allow me to reach my goals and meets the macro nutrient I formation listed.

At this point I am begging because I though I often get told I look quick muscles and "stocky" I can never get rid of the fat and am sick of this skinny fat look.

Thanks in advance yall.

Regards

A desperate soul.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2L1Y8aU

0 comments:

Post a Comment