High body fat percentage but I want to gain muscle mass, especially on the glutes?

I've been weightlifting for about 6 months now. I am 128 lbs with 30% body fat. I believe this is relatively high because of my breast size (they're on the large spectrum). My current measurements in inches are 36.5 - 27 - 33 after going back to a caloric surplus. My body type is like a rectangle. I want to gain mass on my legs / glutes. Most of my fat storage goes towards my upper body sadly such as my chubby arms, stomach and breast. I want to fix my chicken leg problem. For awhile, I attempted body re-composition, but I saw opposite results of what I actually wanted. So now, I know I need to be in a caloric surplus to gain bigger glutes / legs. But since my body fat percentage is quite high, I'm wondering should I just shed instead? I just hate how lean my legs become, since they're basically all muscle due to the fact of myself training on maintenance / deficit for a little while. Any suggestions on my diet to achieve my body goals? Should I go on a deficit, maintenance, or surplus?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2YahVXQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment