Counting calories whilst doing night shifts?

Hi,

I work shifts which are two early shifts, two late shifts and two night shifts (2200 - 0700 hours).

I’m currently bulking and the problem I’m having is that after second night shift, I’ll sleep at around 0800 and wake up at around 1400 hours. This only leaves me 10 hours left of the day to get my calories in - as I need to sleep at a half decent time to get my body clock back to normal for the early shifts.

I’ve started calculating my calories from the time I wake up until the time I sleep, however, I’m finding it difficult to get in my requires calories/macros in that 10 hour time frame.

In regards to bulking, would it be ok to calculate my calories/macros from midnight to midnight, regardless of what shift I’m on as this would make more simple and easier to track.

Also, if anyone has any tips on bulking whilst doing shifts, such as high calorie snacks which I could eat on the go, I’d appreciate it!

Thanks in advance for any replies!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2WVKs6B

0 comments:

Post a Comment