Not sure where to start?

Hi everybody. It's been a while since I was here last. I was following the Allpro routine on a slow bulk last year and I fell off the wagon after a grueling wisdom teeth extraction. I wanna try to pick up where I left off but I am now questioning myself. Should I start back on a bulk?
I am a male, 5'8", 138 pounds currently.
When I was on the program I reached 148 pounds and was progressing well with my lifts.
So I am just wondering if I would be best to just try to start off where I left off, or maybe do something different. My main concern is fat gain. I'm no accurate judge of fat percentages or anything like that, and I am by no means fat...I just feel like I've gotten a bit more flab around my waist then when I was lifting even though I've dropped weight. I'm sure I've lost a fair amount of muscle though too.
I'm probably overthinking things but any advice is much appreciated!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2L3wzMQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment