What does it mean by "it is your ability to change your diet in response to result" ?

I was reading the stickies for newbies. While reading this sticky ( Nutrition For Newbies & Must Read Threads), I read the thread, ( All your questions answered in a single post!).

______
I can't post links because I am new.
______

In that thread,


I come across the line in the second first reply in 5th number,

" What ever you do - be consistent with it, as it is your ability to cange your diet in response to results that matters."

Does it mean that I should adopt and change my diet according to the results I am getting ? An adoptive style diet ?

Or the diet should be one type of diet only ? A fixed style diet ?

Thank you very much.
I am a new, so I am learning.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2L0HG9a

0 comments:

Post a Comment