Not Gaining Much Weight In Bulk. What factors affect this?

I'm 5 11' and i weigh 169lbs. bf around 15-17% and following the Viking Bare Bones Series U/L/Pull/Push/Legs for about 2 months now (https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...2565211&page=1). I work a desk job and i dont walk much throughout the day. I'm consuming 3078 calories throughout the day but my weight gain has been slow. I haven't gain 1 lb in 2 weeks. Its been much less. I know i have to increase calorie intake but i want to know are there other reasons too? If i hit a plateau in the program will i not gain ? because i been struggling to increases on some exercises such as bench. last set is 184lb x 6 with spot. Is my body burning a lot more calories though i'm not an athlete? What ways do you guys break a plateau if your into a program and you get stuck in it?

Calories 3078

Protein 156
Carbs 454
Fat 91

[Foods]

Oats
Peanut Butter
Chickpeas
Brown Bread
Cheddar

Red Rice
Carrots
Broccoli
Eggs
Chicken Breast

Spinach
Tomatoes
Bell Pepper
Salad Dressing

Chicken Thigh
Fish-Tilapia

Curd
Banana


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2L9HmoE

0 comments:

Post a Comment