A smart dumb question about nutrition👇🏽👇🏽

How does meal prep help bodybuilding?


Expanding on question below

My BMR is 1616 calories, I’m 18% body fat, goal is to get to 10%, so I’m on a calorie deficit.


Currently daily calorie intake is at 2000

At this rate I’m suppose to get to 10% bf within 3 months.

Now how does meal prep help here? Can I not just eat anything but cap it at 2000 calories (tracking my eating).
If I can get my needed protein carbs and fat on daily basis, why is their need to pre plan and eat very strictly?


My goal here to understand how a meal plan helps growth or weight loss, I understand it healthy etc... but if I’m in a calorie deficit and I lift actively, why is their need to be so strict.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2IZhtFm

0 comments:

Post a Comment