How to cheat during bulk ?

No way to sugar coat this, I’ve just finished cutting, I’m at around 13% bf. Only thing I don’t understand is how I’ll cheat.

The way I did it during the cut is. 6 days eat Very clean at deficit, 1 day eat absolute junk, and a lot of it. But the idea was, I’ll just eat super clean and go on a higher deficit the next couple of days, and it turned out perfect.

Now I’m starting to bulk. So say my +500 Bulk is clean 3000 Cals. And that’s what I stick to strictly for 6 days, on the 7th day, where I will want to cheat, do I eat junk for 2500 or 3000? Junk for 2000? ( which would be deficit )

Lastly, on clean days, if I slipped a minor cheat in the diet ( couple of beers , which adds 400-600 cals of junk ) do I still aim for my +500 bulk , or do I keep the cals low since a lot of it will be turned to fat?

Thanks guys, I’m quite dedicated but also like to enjoy life and I want to get this correctly. P.s - age isn’t 50, the forum decided that for me . I’m 30.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2RHOFGT

0 comments:

Post a Comment