CNS Fatigue problem

Hi guys i have problem so i've been doing some real hard training 6x a week weights and soccer the problem is that i think i'm getting CNS fatigue.

Physically i feel fine.

But mentally i'm having some issues. I'm noticing i'm struggling to get to sleep. I'm also noticing my memory concentration and focus are horrible and i'm also feeling depressed (not sure if this is related as i'm always depressed). I also have trouble articulating myself.
But another thing for example is when i was playing soccer i feel retarted. For example in the game i was playing a few days ago i had the ball and just kept losing it / misplacing passes etc it's like i was laggig but physically i felt fine, but mentalyl i was lagging.

How do i make my CNS fire at 100% all tthe time? do i ned to increase my sodium?? what can i do? i'm thinking about bying a lseep supplement to help me sleep better


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/31mU3CN

0 comments:

Post a Comment