Need help with diet

Hi everyone, so I recently got back in the gym. It's been difficult as I work an average of 12 to 14 hours a day with 10 hours off in between shifts. I drive ready mix trucks and work very odd hours. For instance, my clock in times for last week were 6:38 am, 6:34 am, 5:22 am, 4:12 am, 7:14 am, 12:16 am. I am having difficulty getting my macros in check. My macros for fat are constantly above 20 percent, my carbs are well below 50 percent but my protein intake is at or above 30 percent. Because I usually get home with less than 8 hours to get sleep before I have to get up for work, I tend to skip dinner. Please help me figure this out.

An example of one days diet is:
Breakfast
Scrambled Eggs- 1 whole egg 5 egg whites
Oatmeal- 3/4 cup

Lunch
Jasmine Rice
Meatloaf

Snacks
1 whole boiled egg, 2 boiled egg whites
Protein shake
Beef Jerky
Low-fat Cottage Cheese
Mango


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2UanHth

0 comments:

Post a Comment