Weird weight gain after changing food?

I've been bulking for a few months now and my weight has stagnated at 173lbs. I have been carb cycling and eating 3200 cals on low carb days and 3500 cals on my high carb days. I was gaining .5lbs a week as planned but 1200 of my daily calories came from poptarts(3packs).

I decided to change that for some real food like 6 eggs, half an avacado, and kodiak protein pancakes. The calories totaled to 1200 like the poptarts but the macros were very different. Pop tart macros were about 200 carbs 12 protein and 9 fat. The new breakfast meal macros I had were 53 carbs, 73 protein, and 80 fat. It can't be water weight because I've been bulking for a while now, and secondly, I'm eating less carbs since eliminating the pop tarts.

Now that I'm eating this omlet, my weight has been going up too fast and I feel and look like I'm putting on fat. I can't see my abs anymore and my stomach protrudes, yet the rest of my body is pretty lean. I weigh and track all of my food and weigh myself every morning. The only thing that changed in my lifestyle was changing the junk food to better food.

My diet is healthier but I feel like crap. I now weigh 181 from weighing 173 9 days ago. Should I go back to eating that poptart junk food?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Rms3M5

0 comments:

Post a Comment