Feeling Weak on Cut

28 years old, 6'1, 210lbs, 20% bodyfat estimated. Cutting on 270g protein 140g carb 65g fat (2225 total).

I've cut volume by 25% but kept the weight on the bar the same. Recovery doesn't seem to be affected, my muscles aren't sore at all before each workout. However, my workouts suck now, I've only lost 0.5 to 1 rep on a 5 rep max but I feel extremely drained and weak during each set.

I already know this is to be expected on a cut and I already know the culprit (low carbs) and I already know the solution (gradually adjust carbs up). I'm posting because less time experimenting = more time making progress, other posters have been through this before and might have ideas on the starting point for where to adjust carbs.

Another reason for posting is that after a certain point of increasing carbs/calories, it stops being a cut and I'll just be spinning my wheels. The answer could also be to accept a certain amount of strength loss and I want to hear opinions on how much loss still means the cut is going well.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2sTKsXd

0 comments:

Post a Comment