What will be the psychological effect of eating foods that you don't find tasty ?

I have a belief that every person has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to their favourite taste.

I am talking about foods that are not bland but filled with diffierent spices, but you just hate the taste of some of those.

Now, lets say the food is healthy and filled with all the nutrients you need, but you just don't like the taste of the food.

If you force yourself to eat foods that you don't find tasty, what will be the psychological effect of eating like that ?

Personally, I did a few days of test. I felt sluggish, irritated, and less energy, barely any motivation to get and join the gym. But, when I am eating tasty food that I like, I am relaxed, I am motivated to join the gym and lift.

________

Bottom line, I am curious about how much importance taste has in nutrition, and motivation for bodybuilding.

Thank you.
I am a n00b so learning as much as I can.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2LtRetz

0 comments:

Post a Comment