Having trouble building a diet

Hello,

For the past five months I perfected my diet -- with takeout food. I spent around $1,200/month on my parents' credit card while in college.

My body was very happy. I was eating mostly Vietnamese Food and Whole Foods burritos and custom smoothies.

Mostly steamed rice chicken and pork dishes and large bowls of chicken pho. Ocassionally I went to Chinese buffets.

But I've been cutoff and I'm losing my gains. I can't keep up with my old workout routine.

I'm 5'8" and got to 183lbs, not sure on body fat% but probably around 12-15% while on the previous diet from not lifting in years to five months of training.

I can't seem to replicate my results on homecooker food compared when I ate tons of takeout.

When I cook my own chicken it's just not as filling.

I'm using Under Armor's 'My Fitness Pal' App to track macros, but it's just not as satiafying as the takeout food. Don't know why. I think restraunts use higher quality meats that are leaner and better fed while alive.

I need advice though. I can't afford to go back to the $800 - $1,200 a month'just walk in to take out whenever I feel like it' plan anymore.

I'm desperate here. I'm losing attention from women as my body becomes dad bod before my eyes.

BTW I am not 49 years old. Not even sure how that got set that way.

And I have read through stickies on this, bit I need advice from someone with experience. I don't understand how to figure out how many calories I need or what percentage should be fats or carbohydrates.

I was spending about $8 - $12 per meal. At around 900 - 1,200 calories per meal.

so, $1200/4 = $300 a week. So, $300/$12 = 25 meals a week / 7 days = 3.6 take out meals a day. So at 900 - 1200 calories per meal, I was probably eating around 3,400 - 4,200 calories a day.

I have no idea how ths macros break down, but if I had to guess based on tbe fact that all the dishes were probably two chicken breasts, a spinach tortilla, one can of black beans, one cup of brown rice, diced onions, tomates, fresh cilantro and squeezed lime (my whole foods custom burrito), three trimmed chicken thighs, three cups of steamed rice, chopped carrots, cucumber, and lettuce (chicken rice plate).

The porl rice plate probably uses some cut of pork I don't know of. Combine the two for a chicken and rice plate.

Chicken Pho is a large bowl of beef bone broth with unknown herbs and spices, two chicken breasts, a large pack of rice noodles, sliced onion, cilantro, three fresh sliced limes, two cups of fresh beansprouts.

So that was my diet. I guess I could try cooking all that not I'm not sure I can afford to cook 4,000 calories worth of all that everyday. Nor do I think I have the time to cook all that. Maybe. What the heck do all you guys on this site eat?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/315SyHL

0 comments:

Post a Comment