Meal plan critique for 100 lbs overweight

I just finished reading the sticky about calories and macros and have plugged them into my phone.
I'm 30, female, 4'11 and weigh 232 with a goal weight of around 113 so I need to consume at least 1856 calories a day for extreme fat loss and I'm considering doing a 7 day calorie zig zag the whole time. Thoughts?

My meal plan idea is this:

- post workout: 8 oz chocolate almond milk
- breakfast: whole wheat pancakes w/ 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- snack: fruit
- lunch: 3 oz of tofu + 1C of brown rice with salsa and veggies
- snack: fruit
- dinner: homemade vegan recipe (pizza, lasagna, etc) with minimal ingredients
- snack: homemade vegan dessert (healthy; nothing made with gobs of bad ingredients)

Appreciate any and all input!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Ya9xLS

0 comments:

Post a Comment