I can't cook at home, what are the cheapest takeout food options with protein?

For reasons I can't explain I cannot cook at home, this includes making my own protein shakes. I still want to build strength and I understand that your diet has a lot to do with it. What are the best cheap takeout options? I'm trying to budget around $250 / month. At the moment I've been going to Taco Bell and getting the Chalupa Craving Boxes because MyFitnessPal says there's 49g of protein in each meal (for around $6). I've also been going to Walmart and buying protein snacks which cost $1.50 and has 15g of protein (sometimes I get 2), as-well bought Muscle Milk which is around $1.50 each and has 25g of protein. Which brings the total to 89-104g of protein per day and around $9-13. This is is beyond my budget and if there is room to be frugal I want to be. Can anyone recommend anything that is cheap that does not have to be made at home?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2SSemDB

0 comments:

Post a Comment