2 days into my cut and i am losing strength please help me out

So I am 5'10 , 189lbs , have small bone structure, 6'5 inch wrists. So naturally, i will look a lot heavier with that body weight than someone with a bigger bone structure. I can bench 225 for 5 reps, squat 315 for 5 reps and over head 135lbs for 5 reps. Very intermediate numbers. The only problem is i got pretty fat, i naturally carry most of my fat in my stomach area and my love handles are last to go but now even my face is getting pretty chubby so i know I need to cut. I just do not want to lose all this hard earned gains i have made. My body fat is definitely pretty high tho. So, I started to eat at a slight deficit of 300 calories but the weight scale did not move for 3 days straight! So i got pretty annoyed and i started to eat at 500 calorie deficit and the next 2 days after that the weight scale showed me at 185lbs! thats a 4lbs loss all of a sudden.. But this messed up my performance in the gym.. I tried to bench today and i could only bench 225 for 3 reps.. normally i could do 5 on a good day. And also my head kinda hurt due to hunger and lack of energy.

Should I go back to eating at a 300 caloric deficit? why wasn't the weight scale changing when i did that? Should i more passioned?
also yes i am eating enough protein, i try to hit at least 180g of protein a day and i get 8hrs of sleep and never feel sleepless.

Please have mercy on me when responding, if this has been posted before i apologize i just need answers from experienced people such as in this forum, i am also aware of how passionate and straight forward some members are on here so i must ask you to please NOT to roast me too hard. Thank you.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2LZY1fN

0 comments:

Post a Comment