Post-Competition Maintenance

I recently competed in figure in the end of April. It was my first show. I lost roughly 50lbs for the show and had to cut down way too deep (in reality I should have waited a year to do it healthier).. I was on about 800cals for the last 6 weeks. That being said, I am here post-show and gained a healthy amount of weight back. I am up about 20lbs, but I am not quite happy with that.

I am looking to get my metabolism back to a healthy, normal functioning place. I have used IIFYM and found that given the amount that I train; my macros for maintenance are about 2500cals, and losing is 1900.

I have maintained well below both of those numbers, eating clean and tracking, and I am still gaining even with my training and cardio 5x week.

Any thoughts on what I should be doing differently?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2xo1mM3

0 comments:

Post a Comment