Packed lunch for cutting

Hey, this is my first post but I’ve been reading forum posts in here for a while and always finding them very helpful.

I’ve just started summer break from school and I got a full time job labouring on a building site but I wondered how I should best eat to maximise fat loss and muscle gain at work- I spend most my day active and lifting.

I currently have 2 bananas, 1 cup almond milk and a scoop of protein powder in a smoothie for breakfast.

However, I have no idea what to take in my lunch to try to cut or how much to eat- at the moment I have a sandwich, fruit and a lean protein bar in my packed lunch- has anyone get any better suggestions to take to meet my goals?

Thanks all,
Sam


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Nuxrg0

0 comments:

Post a Comment