How many calories do I eat to lose stomach fat BUT still gain muscle?

About me: 26 yr old male ABOUT to start weight lifting routine.

Weight/Ht: 158 lbs / 5’7” (~25 BMI)

Body Descrip: I appear fairly skinny when dressed. The only part of me that seems to have some extra fat is my belly. I probably have an inch of body fat protruding out.

Status: Complete Newbie with very little muscle. I BARELY see my 4-pack developing under my belly fat.

I read that you need a surplus of calories to put on muscle BUT I’m nervous that eating TOO MUCH calories (even good calories) will result in me gaining belly fat and getting further away from getting my dreamed 6-pack. But on the flip-side, I’ve read that eating TOO LITTLE calories will result in zero muscle gain so i’d be wasting time at the gym.

I want BOTH muscle growth AND to reduce belly fat for a 6 pack. What should my diet look like?

Goal: Not to be a bodybuilder but to be a medium-sized guy with nice muscles.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2ROfuYB

0 comments:

Post a Comment