Low protein for bad kidneys?

I was a previous fat boy and so my kidneys were really beat up from all the fat and ****ty diet but now I'm lean and stuff. Anyways, I tried to bulk and accidentally supplemented with creatine and drank lots of protein shakes/smoothies.

I don't know if it's that but my test said my BUN level was 33 which is super bad. It's worse than my fat kid years stats. I know to gain muscle it's a surplus needed but I also know that its PROTEIN that builds the muscle hence MPS

Anyways, my dad was all concerned and said to drop my protein intake but I dont even go that high I do 1g per pound bodyweight. Also if you didnt know bad kidneys show dark urine and ever since i started lifting and cleaning my diet it's gotten so much better yet the test says it got worse.

Should I just go super low protein?
I'm scared the surplus if lower protein and higher carb or fat will lead to less muscle growth and more fat gains
What to do??


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2IYAmrX

0 comments:

Post a Comment