Need help gaining weight!

Alright so I made this account just for this question since of course everyone is different and I can’t find any threads relative to my current situation. I’m going to try to be as in-depth as possible.
I’m a 22 year old male. I’ve been lifting weights since I was 16. I’m a very skinny dude. 5’10” 148lbs. Now here’s the thing, I cannot gain weight. Currently I’ve been eating a 3,600 calorie diet a day over 5 meals. Been doing it religiously for about 8 weeks now. Now that is only food. I’ve been taking a mass gainer during that time adding another 710 calories, 126 carbs and 60 grams of protein with an extra whey protein shake adding 130 calories, 25 grams protein. In total my carbs are 400+, protein is 260+, fat is 100+. Here’s the catch, I’ve lost 15lbs during the past 8 weeks. Everyone I speak to says I have the fastest metabolism they’ve ever heard of. Even my doctor is stumped. I’m training 5 days a week and the 6th day is pool cardio, 7th day rest. Each training day is with heavy weights, low reps, about 80% strength each set. I’m just completely clueless on what to do. I’m not trying to get big, I only want to be 180lbs, I’m just tired of being a twig. Please tell me what I’m doing wrong, or what I can do better. Do I need to eat more or less, train more of less, dirty bulk? My current diet is relatively healthy, only fresh foods. I’m taking a mass gainer, whey protein, creatine, BCAAs and preworkout. I also drink about 5-6 liters of water a day. Again, I cannot gain weight, I’m losing weight. My current assessment is 82lbs of muscle, 14lbs of fat (about 9%). Basically over half my body weight is lean muscle with very little fat. Help me please.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2Ezoyv0

0 comments:

Post a Comment