Desperate - need advice (multiple sclerosis)

Hi All,

Background - I was diagnosed with MS in nov 2016 i believe. I immediately changed my lifestyle to the point where im doing cardio/weights 6 days a week and changed my diet.

For awhile i was eating the same thing - chicken breast, broccoli, PB and brown rice. Life was simple.

Ive decided to go for a more paleo hunter-gatherer (terry wahls) type diet but im really struggling to formulate this. For example my current calorie intake is 2.5k (5'6', 63kg). Im a big eater but i feel like my options are limited. Making up calories with fruit/vegetables you're looking at eating insane amounts (kgs of it).

Is anyone else doing a similar diet or can help me out here with some examples? Id really appreciate it.

Thanks again.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2JCPuhj

0 comments:

Post a Comment