what can a man in his late 30s change in diet to improve libido and testosterone?

I think these have gone down a lot and I need to turn things around. I used to read about this stuff a lot but now I'm so depressed and scatterbrained it's all left me. Something about healthy fats, avoiding soy, lifting heavy, improving sleep or rehab?

Sleep is one major issue I think could be at fault since I'm averaging about 3-4 hours a night which seems like half of what's optimal. Really not comfortable with the people around me and financially lack the means to relocate, so all I can think to cope is distractions to try and tune out reality.

I've been taking dietary melatonin supplements to help me sleep but it hasn't reset my circadians to a proper day/night schedule.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/a8Z6qiD

0 comments:

Post a Comment