my body is broken wtf

10 years ago I was able to eat pizza and burgers and all the fast food I wanted and then I’d go lift weights about 30 minutes after for hours. I didn’t take pre workouts.

nowadays I can’t eat **** that’s greasy without falling asleep and pre workout I only use it to wake up. nowadays it don’t even affect me anymore

why was it that when I was younger I had so much more energy despite eating fast food pre workout and nowadays I have to eat egg whites n oatmeal wait 30 mins to digest then take a pre workout before lifting weights?

I miss eating fast food and also nowadays when I eat fast food I get fat as ****. before I used to eat fast food every single day and never gain weight

I remember getting massive pumps from eating bacon, burgers and drinking orange juice afterwards. now if I did that Id be asleep even if I took a pre workout

10 years difference feels like a hundred years to me

I used to eat an entire pizza and I’d maintain a lean 175lbs. ate fast food every single day. I laughed at ppl who was on a diet and now well I’m on a very strict diet as well. I think the first time when I bulked to 300lbs ruined my hormones or something because ever since my body would always gain bodyfat even on a diet.

I get 400 grams of protein a day, have the cleanest sources of carbs n fats and guess what? I gain fat

it literally doesn’t matter what I even do because I have too much loose skin now as well so I can’t even tell if it’s fat or water weight nowadays

I get to 235 n I’m hard and strong. bruh within a month I start getting fat and I start getting weaker all of a sudden. why? I’m eating enough of protein fats n carbs.

there’s like a pattern. I shred, then fill out n maintain. I get all strong and all of a sudden at my peak physique I start getting weaker and start gaining bodyfat. It happens every single time

my cholesterol n fats are high, I’m getting way more than enough protein. my carbs are not too high. I do not eat too many carbs. definitely not as much as everyone else.

like I’ll be eating 8 meals a day getting stronger day by day. physique looking wonderful despite done loose skin here n there and then all of a sudden I’ll start losing muscle mass, muscle definition, strength and I’ll gain bodyfat. why?

why do I always get weak n gain fat at my peak physique? also another strange thing that happens when I’m in my peak physique my body wants to eat greasy foods non stop and I ignore my body.

like I feel like eating burgers, pizza, smoked beef, extremely high sodium foods but I’ve been on a very low sodium diet for years now.

actually each time before my body eats my muscles away and gains fat my body wants to eat extremely high sodium, fats, n calories foods. literally french fries n burgers, chili, pizza, etc. I have high blood pressure so I don’t eat such foods but my just really want to eat them when I’m in peak physique

wtf is wrong with my body? I actually think my body don’t want fats I think it wants high sodium and high fat foods have lots of sodium

I remember I once maintained a peak physique while eating really high sodium foods but due to high blood pressure I stopped. I’ve never had filled out muscles since I stopped eating high sodium foods and pink salt can’t replace white salt cuz it don’t give u pumps. sodium nitrate foods add inches to my arms literally. without salt my muscles feel empty

since I stopped eating high sodium I’ve never had a proper pump nor have I had benefits of carbloading

I mean how could you replace salt? you can’t. my body is literally broken rofl


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/CGuzJ0D

0 comments:

Post a Comment