ready made meal delivery.. which one?

So I am extremely busy, and just hate cooking... Im ready to give these a shot. I do love steaming my broccoli perfect, and choosing slightly higher quality chicken, and portioning my rice perfectly, etc... But Im willing to give the ready made meal delivery method a shot and sacrifice a little.

2 questions.

A: Which is the best ready made meal delivery service for Fitness ( Clean, high on protein, no long lines of sketch ingredients, no canola oil, etc.. I care little about taste, I just want as close to the real thing as possible. ) and would hope to keep it as close to $10 a meal... otherwise I might as well start ordering out. ( maintenance for me is about 2400 cal )

B: What are your thoughts on them? .. I just dont have it in me to prep anymore, did it for years, but my weekends have been taken from me and I work overtime which kills me. To me this is atleast better then halal or pizza down the block...

Thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/hulLfwJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment