Down to the rice protein...

I have been trying various protein powders lately for days where life gets in the way of getting enough through actual food... so far.. whey and my stomach/digestive system hate each other immensely, I hate pea taste with a passion, the beef makes me nauseous just smelling it, egg ones I've found are too expensive, can't have soy in general, and I got down to the rice powder being the only thing I can stand to ingest that that actually agrees with my body well. From what I've read it seems like the problem with the rice protein powder is just that it's not complete due to not enough lysine. I've seen that it is possible to buy a lysine powder supplement pretty cheap, and have thought maybe adding small amount of that to the rice protein powder would fix this issue. Either way, if it's all I can get down and that my body will accept, then I guess it's better then nothing, but was just wondering if there was anything else in the picture I was missing to consider aside from the too little lysine issue.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/GEnIA1o

0 comments:

Post a Comment