Goal is to lose belly fat and gain muscle. Am I on the right track?

I need some experienced suggestions

My Stats

Age: 24
Height: 5'5
Weight: 128lb
Bodyfat 15-16%
Waist is 29.5 inches
Calorie maintenance: 1,915

Macros
Protein: 153g
Carbs: 148g
Fats: 35g

I'm doing a 6 day split
Tuesday: legs
Wednesday: biceps, triceps, shoulders
Thursday: chest and back
Friday: legs
Saturday: biceps, tris, shoulders
Sunday: chest , back
Monday: rest

I used to be 135lb then went up to 148lb in 2 months about last year. I was eating around 2800-3000 calories. I had no idea what i was doing and obviously gained fat in the process. I then went on a 1650 calorie diet and lost those pounds and now i am at 128lb , but i still have some belly fat.

About 5 weeks ago, I decided to up my calories from 1650 to 2165 because i started to plateau in the gym. Then my numbers started going up, but my body composition has stayed the same.

My goal is to get rid of this extra belly fat and start packing on muscle and i want to know if i am on the right track. My diet is mainly whole foods. Eggs, cottage cheese, sweet potatoes, chicken, sardines, vegetables, olive oil for fats, protein powder, ground turkey.


I do 3 sets of each exercise and try to go to failure on every set. I spend about 40-50 minutes in the gym and 30 minutes on leg day.

Not sure how to post picture links on here, but they are on my "Before and after" page.

Any help is appreciated, Thank you.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/oSZNOv7

0 comments:

Post a Comment