Health properties of beer?

While alcohol itself is technically a toxin and not healthy, when consumed moderately, what of the purported benefits of beer as a replete beverage? Hops themselves apparently do contain unique micronutrients not found elsewhere in a healthy diet. I recognize though, that since I like beer, I'm prone simply to endorse these purported benefits uncritically per confirmation bias, which as a connoisseur of beer I'm content to continue drinking moderately either way, but as one with legitimate curiosity and an amateur investment in training and fitness, I want to be honest about from a health standpoint.

For clarity, I primarily have in mind "craft" beers, not cheap gas station beers mass produced in the US, which have very little if any of the relevant nutritional properties.

So, do hops have some kind of legitimate health benefit or rather are the claims about this hopped up?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/qcX4MH0

0 comments:

Post a Comment